Nebraska Home Propane Services
Winter is here and with that comes higher energy bills from utilizing indoor heating. It’s inevitable, but in order to save money, you may opt to keep the heat centralized and leave it turned off in certain areas of the home.
What if you enjoy working in the garage but it’s too cold? Do you like to spend time on your patio, but it’s just not possible with the plummeting temperatures? You don’t have to lose time doing what you love. Investing in a propane powered space heater allows you save money and keep warm.
The benefits of propane space heaters
- They can heat spaces of any size.
- If you have a room in your house that the heater doesn’t reach, a space heater can do the trick.
- Takes up little space and is easy to install.
- Sealed combustion for safety.
- Can get up to 83% AFUE efficiency.
What types of space heaters are available on the market?
There isn’t one set way in which a space heater works. Depending on the particular product and construction, there are various sizes and processes utilized, and you’ll have to choose the right one for your needs.
- Wall mounted heaters: These are convenient because you can easily mount the space heater up on a wall to save space.
- Blue flame heaters: This type of space heater works like a central heating unit, utilizing a blue flame to heat the surrounding space and objects.
- Infrared heater: Mimicking the sun, this heater warms up surrounding objects which in turn give off heat that keeps the environment warm.
- Outdoor heaters: These are handy for the backyard. They utilize a gas cylinder to burn and are portable for convenience.
Do you have questions about propane space heaters? Don’t hesitate to contact us and we’ll advise you on how a heater can be useful in your home.